George Blake <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 3 Apr 1997 01:48:54 -0600
Did you keep copies of all your subscribers in a review? If so, you could
start your own list, subscribe everyone you already have, then send them an
email telling them the list split and as a result they are on both lists.
They can then choose to either stay on both or signoff as they please.

As a list owner I hope to have volunteers help run my list in the future. I
would not want them to then think they own the list. Its like working in
sales and getting your company alot of customers. When you leave they are
not your accounts, they belong to the company.

For what its worth anyway.

--------
   George Blake                                        [log in to unmask]
   American Association of Psychiatric Technicians, Inc.   219-879-2911
   ...Certifying Mental Health Workers Nationwide...       800-391-7589
   336 Johnson Road, Michigan City, Indiana 46360      Fax 219-879-1887

        MENTAL-HEALTH-WORKER  is an unmoderated discussion list for
   those interested in entry level psychology, psychiatry, and mental
   health jobs requiring a bachelors degree or less. To subscribe to
   Mental-Health-Worker, send the following command:
   SUBSCRIBE MENTAL-HEALTH-WORKER  yourfirstname yourlastname
   in the BODY of your e-mail to:     [log in to unmask]