James Hale <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 28 Jan 1999 17:20:48 +1100
On our WWW interface for the listserv we have a function avaiable
called "Command" which is to execute arbitrary commands to LISTSERV.

However if we try to use it we get invalid parameter.

While trying to get a copy of the error message I noticed that the
cgi command keyword was "LCMD"

However I noticed ALL the other keywords were of the form "ABCD1"

So I added a "1" to the keyword (ie "LCMD1")

and it worked!

So, two questions.

1 How can I correct the keyword passed as it is not visible in the
WWW templet for this page?

2  Where can i get a list of cgi commands and parameters to add other
options to the interface?

James

James Hale                       <mailto:[log in to unmask]>
Manager, ArtsIT, Faculty of Arts
University of Melbourne, Parkville, AUSTRALIA
Tel: +61 3 9344 8196    Fax: +61 3 9347 0424
"The grace of God rests gently on forgiving eyes,
and everything they look on speaks of Him to the beholder.
He can see no evil, nothing in the world to fear,
and no one who is different from himself."  Text, P 418