Trish Forrest <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 11 Jul 1995 20:40:44 -0400
appreciated.

Thanks for your input.  --Trish
----
From [log in to unmask] Jul 11 20:15:03 1995
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 1995 16:22:03 -0500 (EST)
From: [log in to unmask]
To: [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Your Removal From ASACNET due to sending Chain letter

Dear Ms Forrest:  I received your message.  My understanding is that
commercial or political messages are considered undesirable on
discussion groups like ASACNET.  My hands are ethically clean -- I gain
nothing personally from spreading a message against nuclear testing.  My
ecosystem, and the ecosystem our son must live in, is not.  Apparently,
you prefer to support ecological destruction to maintain the purity of
your net.  Given the ethical and intellectual level of discussion on
ASACNET and throughout business schools generally, I can't say that you
are depriving me of very much by throwing me out.  You may be losing
something, though.  I assume you have no children or other reasons to
be concerned about the destruction of Earth.
Chris Robinson