"Wayne T. Smith" <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 8 Aug 1995 17:03:40 EST
I handle subscriptions similarly to Dan ... it's a great time saver to
get a single "digest" of subs/unsubs each day.  The "ADD1" and
"DELETE1" messages are a problem, however (I actually needed one
address today ... hence this posting).

It appears to me that there is no real consistancy in the definition or
implementation of &WHOM.  It is often used where I would have expected
&INVOKER.

Dan, I don't see an easy fix or bypass for our problem.

L-Soft, please change LISTSERV to include the referenced address in
every message!

cheers,

Wayne T. Smith
Systems Group -- CAPS        internet: [log in to unmask]
University of Maine System   BITNET/CREN: WTS@MAINE