Reed Farnsworth <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 20 Aug 2016 00:56:11 +0000
Thanx. I was going too deep. I was looking in the messages instead of seeing the little can at the far right on the lists.

This will make our subscriber very happy.

Reed

---

REED J. FARNSWORTH | Knowledge Base Analyst | SirsiDynix

P: 800.288.8020 ext. 5483 | F: 801.223.5202 | [log in to unmask]

www.sirsidynix.com

Like us on Facebook! Follow us on Twitter!