Francoise Becker <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 9 Mar 1999 11:07:51 -0500
BTW. We just checked and if Notify=No, you will not get a copy of the
address change notification -- works the same as Delete. If you have
Notify=No and you are getting the notification, we will need to see your
full list header. (We tested it at IUPUI, so it's not a question of you
running on an older beta).

Francoise