Debbie Douglass <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 30 Jan 1998 18:07:18 EST
I personally have archives of my lists dating back to the
beginning of each. I was curious if any one knew of a good
package to make those available on a web server that included a
good search engine. The LISTSERV that hosts my lists has a policy
of only maintaining one month's archive so right now my
subscribers can retrieve recent messages but nothing more.

Thanks ahead of time for any help or suggestions provided.

-Debbie Douglass

|    No flames were thrown in the creation of this email message.     |
[log in to unmask] \ May your sword always be within   |
|Systems Administrator             \ reach and may your Foe's skill   |
|GTE Government Systems, Needham, MA\  and luck be less than your own.|