Rain Goddess <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 26 Mar 1998 19:38:58 EST
I run a fully moderated list and every so often (once
a week or so) I get a message to the moderator address
that has a full LISTSERV header, but no body except the
line:
<No message collected>

I moderate this list from Juno primarily, and I assume that
this means there was some problem when Juno was
transferring email from the server.  I have the approval
number from the header of the post, I just don't know what
the text of the post is or whether it should be approved.

Is there any way to retrieve the text of an unapproved post
from the LISTSERV if you have the approval number?

Stacy Pober

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]