"Peter C.S. Adams" <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 23 Jan 2007 10:48:50 -0500
Adam Bailey <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> I've confirmed that Entourage's handling of multiple email addresses in the
> Reply-To field appears to be incorrect and does not comply with RFC 2822.
> I've passed on the complaint.

I passed this on to MS a year ago and was personally informed that this was
a bug and they would work on it. It may be in the latest update or it may
not. I have never seen this publicly listed as a bug or as a fix.

> In the meantime, a solution may be to configure her Mailing List Manager to
> force replies to the Sender and/or the list (Tools > Mailing List Manager >
> (Your List) > Advanced > When Replying).

I can confirm that this workaround works perfectly. In fact, if you set this
behavior, click reply, and then click the blue "Reply to all" link next to
the address, Entourage correctly parses both addresses.

     peter