Bruno Tersago <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 10 Sep 1998 12:37:14 +0200
Dear listers,

I have a problem with Listserv 1.8b on Solaris 2.5.1.
I have had a list here at the office for more than one year and a half and
never had any trouble. Suddenly this morning one message is sent several
times. I got it only once (I'm the owner), but some of the subscribers
received it 6 times, whereas others only 3 times.

I'm at a loss here, I can't seem to figure out what's going on. Anyone has a
clue?

Oh yeah, forgot to say that I added 2 new members this morning before things
started to go awry.

-- Bruno