Russ Hicks <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 22 Apr 2002 09:09:30 -0500
At 03:38 PM 04/22/2002 +1000, Tesa Marcon wrote:
>Dear Russ,
>
>http://www.netromall.com/guai-support/archive_help.htm
>
>Warm regards,
>
>Tesa

Hi Tesa, and thanks for your response.

Your help page above and your home page itself is really amazing.  You've
done an excellent job on it.  I urge everyone reading this and looking for
good ideas for a home page to check out your site.  I've never seriously
considered such a project for myself, but you really got me to
thinking.  It wouldn't be that hard either.  LOTS of good stuff
there!  Maybe some day...

You do have one typo on the URL for the archives.  You missed a colon (:)
after http.  I fixed that manually and went right to your archive page.  It
should read  http://maelstrom.stjohns.edu/archives/guai-support.html
.  That works perfectly.

Thanks again Tesa!

Russ