Thu, 3 Aug 2006 12:39:34 -0400
Some of the lists I own struggle with "=20" on some postings to the list,
but for one in particular, prado, it's a sore point. Many of the list
members belong to a list pubradio, and the same posting will be sent to
both. At least for some postings, prado has the garbage, pubradio does
not. I've had sufficient interactions with senders to believe the mua is
likely set to plain text. Both are configured attachments=no,
language=nohtml. Listserv here (for prado) is 14.4. I do not know
pubradio's version. Any explanations/help?

Nelson

-- Syracuse University Listserv List Manager
-- Listserv webpage: http://listserv.syr.edu