Charles Oriez <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 30 Mar 2005 08:11:38 -0700
At 06:56 AM 3/30/2005, Diego H. Bustamante wrote:
>I can't find this template in the list of mail templates for my list.
>Should I create a template with the name "MSG_CONFIRM_EXECUTE_ECHO" and
>type .QQ in it?

You have misdiagnosed the problem.  The problem with alaska.sierraclub.org
delivery was NOT related to anything in listserv.  The problem was traced
to an error in an internal dns server that was not properly
configured.  The dns server was fixed and the problem has not
returned.  Mail to list owners with sierraclub.org email addresses has been
properly delivered ever since the server configuration was fixed.

--

Charles Oriez [log in to unmask]  39 34' 34.4"N / 105 00' 06.3"W  AIM ID caoriez