Rich Greenberg <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 29 Oct 1998 08:01:00 PST
On Oct 29,  2:58am, Winship wrote:

} 1.  Prepare and release everything in plain lower order ascii FIRST,
}     then convert it to word, wordperfect, etc.

Having done a fair bit of documentation, what you are asking here is
just not practical.  Importing an ascii text file into Word or WP and
then adding all the formatting is just not practical for anything much
larger than a few pages.  Its much easier to do it in word as you go
along and then save as ascii text.

--
Rich Greenberg    Work:  PM0RMG atsign WSPVM1.worldspan.com   +1 770-563-6656
N6LRT   Marietta, GA, USA   Play: richgr atsign netcom.com    +1 770-321-6507