Trish Forrest <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 20 Apr 1995 22:44:57 -0400
On Thu, 20 Apr 1995, Winship wrote:

> On Thu, 20 Apr 1995, Nathan Brindle wrote:
>
> >                                               We are looking seriously
> > into the possibility of printed/bound manuals, for which we would charge
> > a not-yet-determined fee.
>
> Goody!! Hope you decide to do it.

  Douglas, I'll ftp a copy, print it and mail it to you for free.
I don't think it is worth Lsoft's time and expense to offer bound
copies for the number of people who can't ftp it and print it.
If Loft doesn't do it themselves, the cheaper prices are in bulk...
more than they would likely need.....or have a market for.  It just
isn't worth it for less than 100 people...and I don't think they would
get that many, so prices would be a bit high....they would have to be.

--Trish