Bill Harrison <[log in to unmask]>
Sun, 1 Jun 1997 13:44:09 -0500
On 1 Jun 97 12:21:16 -0400, [log in to unmask] wrote:

>On Sat, 31 May 1997 09:25:50 -0500, Bill Harrison <[log in to unmask]>
>wrote:
>
>>We presently have 2 different lines as
>>
>>        editor=***@*****    for the first person
>>
>>        editor=***@*****    for the second person
>>
>>This is not working. The second person is not receiving the letters
>>asking for an OK.
>
>The setting for what you want is defined by the header keyword:
>* Moderator= person1, person2, personX
>
>Note that all moderators must also be listed as Editors= (so they will be
>allowed to post), but not all editors need to be moderators.

Thanks Ben but I think you have misunderstood what my question or
situation is.

At present, we do not have a moderator= line in our header. We had one
editor= line in it and it worked fine. We wanted to add another editor
and it does not work by placing a second editor line in it.

We really do not want a moderated list. We only want to review the
people that are bad and get set to review. We do not want to review
all posts.

Can we not have one editor= line, without a moderator= line and just
put both editors addresses on the one editor= line, separated by a
comma.

Question, if the answer is yes, do we need a comma and space and the
second address, or comma and then the address.

Here is our present header.

*  SEND= PRIVATE
*  REVIEW= OWNER
*  NOTIFY= NO
*  REPLY-TO= LIST,RESPECT
*  FILES= NO
*  STATS= NORMAL,OWNER
*  RENEWAL= MONTHLY,PROBE
*  AUTO-DELETE= YES,FULL-AUTO,DELAY(1),MAX(10)
*  MAIL-VIA= DISTRIBUTE
*  ACK= NO
*  DEFAULT-OPTIONS= REPRO,REVIEW
*  CONFIDENTIAL= NO
*  ERRORS-TO= **@***
*  NOTEBOOK= YES,E,WEEKLY,PRIVATE
*  DIGEST= YES,SAME,DAILY,12:00
*  DAILY-THRESHOLD= 100
*  FILTER= ALSO,
*
*  OWNER= ***
*  OWNER= ***
*  OWNER= ***           (ERROR PROCESSOR)
*  OWNER= ***
*  OWNER= ***
*  OWNER= ***
*  OWNER= ***