Maureen Leblanc <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 7 Oct 1997 00:29:56 EDT
Hello.

Guess I'm gonna post this and get it out into the daylight.

This thing was posted to rec.music.dylan, the ng that is gatewayed
to HWY61-L.

It probably wouldn't be so scary if this hadn't actually already
happened to me at a concert. It doesn't feel the way "it
reads" when it actually happens to you.

I expect to hear from aol.com about this. I've written to the person
who subscribes here, from aol and have mailed to [log in to unmask] and

Am I entitled to know this person's name? Location? What if (s)he is
in this city? What are my rights?

Do we have rights?

How long does aol hold onto its logs? What other questions should I be
asking?

BTW, my inclination is to moderate this through to the list when
it shows up in order to get it into the archives.

Anyone have an opinion on that? Am I thinking straight?

Thanks. Sorry to drag in such a stinker. I just need advice.

Maureen
HWY61-L

Posted to rec.music.dylan, retrieved via zippo.com

> From: [log in to unmask] (Roserut)
> Newsgroup: rec.music.dylan
> Subject: Re: Why aren't you in Bournemouth?
> Date: 6 Oct 1997 19:25:19 GMT
>

>   Title: Re: Why aren't you in Bournemouth?
>   Date: 6 Oct 1997 19:25:19 GMT
>>Subject: Re:  Why aren't you in Bournemouth?
>>From: [log in to unmask]
>>Date: Mon, Oct 6, 1997 13:41 EDT