Eric Thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 8 Aug 1994 20:18:33 +0200
On Sun, 7 Aug 1994 21:54:17 -0400 Murph Sewall
<[log in to unmask]> said:

>The Mac has supported 32-bit addressing since 1991, when can we expect a
>LISTSERV client? Surely we don't have to wait for obsolescent technology
>to catch up?

I was talking  about porting LISTSERV to Windows, not  about clients. The
graphical client Logika is  working on WILL be ported to  the Mac. We are
not porting LISTSERV to the Mac because not one request has been received
so far and we do not believe there is a market.

  Eric