Nathan Brindle <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 2 Oct 1998 08:52:57 EDT
BTW I am more than willing to include these data in the next iteration
of the manuals, i.e., in a bibliography, if the owners/maintainers of
the files are amenable.  If the URL information is sent to [log in to unmask]
by the responsible individual(s) with permission to do so I will include
it.  Otherwise I will assume that the files are too site-specific or
that the hosting institution or author(s) would prefer that they not be
listed.

IUPUI and UB are already listed so they don't need to write in unless
they want to be de-listed :)

Nathan