Francoise Becker <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 29 Aug 2006 14:08:16 -0400
On 22 Aug 2006 at 23:35, Christine Quiriy wrote:

> Is there a LISTSERV wishlist anywhere?

Wishes generally go through support, so that they can check that your
wish is not already fulfilled before passing it on to development.

> I think it would be very handy to be able to edit on a per-subscriber
> basis. Perhaps as an extension of the REVIEW (personal option)
> setting, which is essentially moderation on a per-subscriber basis.

I'm not really clear on what you mean by "edit". Do you mean that you
want to name certain subscribers as "editors" so that they can post
without moderation? If so, there is already an EDITOR subscription
setting. If it's something more along the line of REVIEW that you are
looking for, what is it about REVIEW that doesn't work the way you
want it to?

--
Francoise Becker

There is only one LISTSERV(R) -- the product that launched the
email list communication industry in 1986. To discover the
story behind LISTSERV, visit:
http://www.lsoft.com/corporate/20anniversary.asp