Wed, 18 Nov 1998 13:28:16 +0000
Hi all,

Three questions, just so that I can clarify things to my potential
customers who want to set up a list....

1)  Is there a maximum amount of emails that can be contained or
imported into any list within listserv?

2)  Eventually we will have alot of lists contained within our server.
The naming of lists is going to become rather difficult after time and
do not want to use a LISTNAME that is already in use by another company.
Therefore, are there any steps we should be thinking of taking to ensure
that this doesn't happen, and that anyone else does not use a name that
we use.  Are there any legal implications that I should be aware of
regarding the naming of a list?

Kind Regards

Debs