"Ray Magauran, MD" <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 4 Jan 1997 20:16:07 -0800
Thanks to all who helped out with my problem with one of our editors.  He
was not being recognized by the listserv when he would ok a message on our
moderated list.  I thought it was related to his new email program...  It
was either an ISP mail router problem (doubt) or a list config problem.
Turns out that although he was properly listed as a quiet owner and as the
list editor in the list header, he had recently unsubbed and resub his
account to change his descriptive info.  In doing so, his default options
were reset.  His address was set to "REVIEW".  Apparently this setting
overrides the others and essentially prevented him from moderating the
list.  Thanks for the simple hint (20/20 hindsight is always better) of
QUERYing the listserver.  All's well that ends well.

Ray