Ben Parker <[log in to unmask]>
Sun, 8 Nov 1998 08:23:25 -0700
On Sun, 8 Nov 1998 00:48:52 -0600, Sue Fregien <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>I am the primary listowner for CleanRun-L, a dog agility list, on LSoft
>(@apple.ease).

The best place to ask this question is [log in to unmask] which is
for all List Owners on the Apple.Ease server.

>So, we would like to change the name of the list to AgileDogs.  (No -L,
>just to save length.)  How exactly would we go about doing this?

Since it involves changes being made by the server adminstrator that you do not
have the privileges to do the best thing is to contact them.  If you aren't sure
who that is, you can send the SHOW VERSION command, or you can write to
[log in to unmask]  This "generic" address, works just like
listname-REQUEST@server_name  reaches the List Owner.