Mon, 30 May 1994 19:22:07 -0500
I've been studying the documentation I can find about Filter=,
including material gleaned with database searches and I'm still
uncertain as to the distinction between Filter= Safe,...  and
Filter=Also,...

Safe= Yes is the default, right?  And it doesn't have to be in the
header to be operational, right?  I assume our list is set up
Safe= Yes (I haven't asked our postmaster, Jim Gerland, about it yet).

So, which will be more restrictive, Filter= Also,...  or  Filter= Safe,...

Next question about Filter= .  What happens to the email blocked by
the filters?  I have searched what documentation I can find and haven't
seen anything on it (I could have missed it easily).  Is it bounced
back to the sender?  Totally dumped with no record?  Something else?

Any enlightenment appreciated.

        Douglas Winship    Austin, Texas    [log in to unmask]
                    Secondary AUTOCAT Listowner