David Arthur <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 21 Aug 2003 06:25:52 -0700
John,

It shouldn't affect anything other than the individual's ability to post to the list.  They will still receive in digest, but won't be able to post to your list without your approval.  We use review a lot when we suspect a rising flame war, and it doesn't stop them from making a comment, but simply gives one of our Admins the chance to review the post before releasing it to the open forum.

David
Admin, Poodle-L

John Mack <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> Change list headers:
>
> * SEND= PRIVATE
> * DEFAULT-OPTIONS= REVIEW
> * EDITOR= [log in to unmask]
>
> Then issue the command
>
> QUIET SET listname REVIEW FOR *@*

Thanks. A question:

Will setting the review for a subscriber cancel settings like DIGEST
already in effect?

John