Brian Crawford <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 11 Mar 1997 05:08:13 -0600
At 04:55 PM 3/11/97 GMT, Ben Parker wrote:
>On Mon, 10 Mar 1997 23:48:15 -0800, Sherry Beauchamp <[log in to unmask]>
>wrote:
>
>>Does anyone have an alternate abuse address for AOL.COM?  I received the
>>spam below, and attempted to forward it to [log in to unmask], only to receive a
>>notice that their emailbox is full!
>
>Send it again after a wait.  They sometimes get 1000 msgs per hour and
>that kind of volume will fill any mailbox.  It is the correct address.

Hmmm...24,000 abuse notifications a day. Perhaps that explains why the
little AOL hacker wannabes are still tormenting my lists, despite my
repeated efforts to report them to AOL. I guess the more abuse they have
coming from their site, the less able they are to deal with it--or even be
aware of it. Looks like the abusers are winning...

Brian
Brian Crawford
[log in to unmask]                Chicago