Mark Drake <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 23 Apr 1998 16:29:36 -0700
I've scanned the archives, and while I noticed that a number of people have
had problems with the usenet gateway at American.edu, and many have had
trouble actually getting someone there to communicate with them, no one
seems to have posted the resolution to their problems
neurology.

The newsgroup associated with my list is getting an occational article from
Friday and Thursday, but nothing else.  Nothing is bouncing back to me from
the gateway.  This is not a new experience.  I've written twice, and no one
has responded.

I would be more than willing to use a different gateway, but I don't know
how or who to talk to.

Can anyone set me on the right path?

Mark

--