"Anthony L. (Tony) Zak" <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 25 Mar 2002 09:51:12 -0500
        I'm the owner of several lists.  Does anyone know how I can contact AOL to
put my list names on their whitelist since they have a reputation of
refusing to speak with non-AOL subscribers.  I'm certainly not going to
install AOL and let it hijack my machine just so they'll listen to me.  On
a different list I've heard people say that the problem with AOL is not
universal, i.e., it happens in with some of their servers and not others.

At 10:49 PM 2002/03/24 -0500, Rich Greenberg wrote:
--------- Begin previous message ----------
>On: Sun, Mar 24, 2002 at 09:07:52PM -0500,Jason Lustig Wrote:
>
>} ... We've been having problems
>} with AOL users getting their listserv email... what I'm wondering about is
>} if others of you have been having the same types of problems.
>
>O yes, we sure have.  AOL has to put your listserv on its whitelist or
>incoming list posts will be treated as spam and dumped.
>--
--------- End previous message ----------

/s/ Anthony L. (Tony) Zak