Wed, 13 Oct 2004 14:17:46 -0400
I tried:

Filter= *@*
Filter= Allow, *@XYZ.EDU

this is what I get:

Subject: TECHSUPPORT-SASS: error report from XYZ.EDU

The enclosed message, found in the TECHSUPPORT-SASS mailbox and shown under
the
spool ID 21418303 in the system log, has been identified as a possible
delivery
error notice for  the following reason: mail origin is  listed in the
"Filter="
list header keyword (or its default value for the TECHSUPPORT-SASS list).

------------------------ Message in error (218

**

Is it filtering out the XYZ.EDU ?