Thu, 20 Jul 1995 18:36:51 -0400
Is there any mechanism whereby we can "bit-bucket" postings? I have a
situation where I have purged an address for error messages but still
receive error messages from that address from mail sent them over a month
ago. Thought FILTER might do it, but not sure now after reading this. I
was going to * Filter= also XXXXXXX . So if that won't get rid of it,
what does it do?

-HR-