Hal Keen <[log in to unmask]>
Sun, 18 Mar 2007 15:54:20 -0500
> The issue is that when the subscriber hits reply, the address on the
> To: line contains a blend of the sender's address and the list's
> address. The address when replying to a message I sent to the list
> looks like
>

> "Macintosh Users Group of Southern NJ , Stan Horwitz"
> <[log in to unmask]@TEMPLE.EDU>
>
> but it should be
>

> "Macintosh Users Group of Southern NJ " <[log in to unmask]>,
> "Stan Horwitz" <[log in to unmask]>

Just for clarity's sake, have you got the "Reply-To:" field from the header
of the message for which you were generating that reply?

This does look like a bug of some sort. The question is whether the bug is
in the list software or in the mail client where the reply is being
generated. The header line will either be wrong (list software problem) or
correct (mail client problem).

Hal Keen