RSDNet List Administration <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 25 Jan 1999 23:04:34 -0500
>Date: Mon, 25 Jan 1999 16:15:28 -0500
>From: Karen Strauss <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: X-PUTTPL problem with web admin

>Does anybody know what to do with this error?
>
>I got it when I was trying to change something in the header text for WWW
archive interface (actually shows up with all the similar operations). I am
running Listserv 1.8d on NT Server, SP4, IIS3. Got this error with Netscape
4.07 and IE 3.02 from a machine running NT Workstation 4.0 sp 3. I also
have still not resolved the error in data stream error I posted about last
week (any other ideas?)

>The X-PUTTPL command requires password validation when issued from remote
locations. Please specify a "PW=" keyword followed by a suitable password.
The only acceptable password is your personal password (obtained through
the "PW ADD" command). If you have forgotten your password, send a "PW
RESET" command to reset it or, if this fails, contact the LISTSERV
administrator ([log in to unmask]) for assistance.