Dave Phillips <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 12 May 1995 17:58:43 -0400
Is anyone else getting duplicate remailings from aol? I've sent
copies of headers to [log in to unmask] over the past couple of
days. Now the duplicate copy is being accompanied by a triplicate.
Could this be a cyber equiv. of the Eubola virus at work? Just
kidding.
 This problem has happened before, then stopped.
 About 1/6 of my subscribers are now from AOL, (I do have more
than six subscribers) and I'd hate to
set them to nomail just to stop the flow, but I will if this
continues much longer....

-Dave Phillips, biosph-l discussion list