John Fix 3rd <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 8 Apr 1998 10:13:26 -0400
I'm setting up a new Listserv install, and trying to get my first list
running.  Everything works fine except for the INFO file.  I copied off the
default MAILTPL file, and edited only the INFO section.  I then sent it in
an email of the following format:

PUT MYLIST MAILTPL PW=xxxxx
>>> INFO Information about the &LISTNAME list
&LISTNAME is an open, unmoderated discussion list covering topics
related to hardware store and home center management.  Topics such .....etc
etc

I received the following in a reply message:

File "MYLIST MAILTPL" has been successfully stored.

However, when I email the listserver with "INFO MYLIST" I get a reply that
MYLIST has no info file and I receive the default info.  Any tips on what
I'm doing wrong?

Running Listserv Lite on Win 95 btw.

Thanks!

John

***
John Fix 3rd                                    http://www.cornells.com/john.htm
[log in to unmask]                      (914) 961-2400
Cornell's True Value Hardware   Manager/Cashier/Webmaster
PGP Fingerprint - BF56 ACBE 27BC 907D  B8C5 D1AE A881 6299