Mark Hunnibell <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 14 Nov 1995 08:08:09 -0500
On Tue, 14 Nov 1995, Gail Barnes wrote:

> You someone use baby talk and tell me how to do this, please?  The
> capture part, I mean...   ;-)  Gail.
>
> On Mon, 13 Nov 1995, Peter Laws wrote:
> > So ... as responsible listowners, maybe we should capture a review of our
> > lists, submit them to the above address, and demand they be removed ...

1. Send a message to the LISTSERV that manages the list.
2. In the TEXT of your message, write:

REVIEW LISTNAME

   (where LISTNAME is a list such as LSTOWN-L)

3. Take the message you get back from LISTSERV and send it to the people
at iaf.net.
4. Read the owners manual to find out more about this and other
interesting commands and features of LISTSERV(TM):

    http://www.lsoft.com/manuals/owner/listserv.html

Cheers

Mark Hunnibell                  Email: [log in to unmask]
KIDLINK Gopher/WWW Coordinator  http://www.connix.com/~markh/index.html