"Daniel A. Norton" <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 5 Jun 1996 14:14:53 GMT
Bruce Toews <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>Does anyone have a better way for me to handle this
>problem in the future? Thanks.

I'm not sure what problem you're having (I understand what's going on.)  What is
it that you want to accomplish?

I moved my list from a Majordomo service a couple of months ago.  For a while,
the Majordomo list was empty except for the single entry
[log in to unmask]  I added a prefix (FWD) so that I could see which
messages were still being posted to the old list so I could remind folks to
start posting to the new list.  After a while, I just switched the list to
closed and removed the sole E-mail address.  I changed the INFO file to point to
the new list when I started all this.  I still get a few subscriptions a week
from the old list: I have a canned reply for these.

--
Daniel A. Norton