Dan Robinson Indexing Services <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 2 Nov 2000 12:53:23 EST
Actually, I was thinking of it as a positive since many of the vbs
trojan horse/worm attachments arrived at lists as separate
messages that were recognized as attachments sent separately.

The 'forward as attachment' is a Netscape option, not Pegasus. I
was referring to plain attachments.

dan