Eric Thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 17 Jul 1998 04:47:25 +0200
>I totally agree.  Does this mean that "findmail" is part of
>Filter= Also   or does it mean you have put in a filter specific to
>your lists?

I don't have the time to edit each of my list headers just because Findmail
can't be bothered to ask for permission. I also can't think of any reason why
they shouldn't be in FILTER_ALSO. After all, if they do ask for permission,
the filter won't prevent them from being added by the owner. The only thing it
will prevent is new unsolicited subscriptions, which I don't want to allow.

  Eric