"David W. Baker" <[log in to unmask]>
Sun, 3 Apr 1994 15:38:04 EDT
    I have a problem with a few users on my list in that they have
two subscriptions, yet I can delete neither. Both subscriptions occur
on the same peer and are for identical addresses. This may have resulted
from my using the MOVE command; one peer just went down, and I didn't
check to see if they were already subscribed to other peers.
    When I do a TELL LISTSERV DEL GAMES-L <user> it tells me that the
subscriber is most likely at one of the other (active) peers. Am I correct
to assume that Listserv should first check to see if there is a subscription
on THIS peer? Then, the peer the message is forwarded to correctly determines
that it has no subscription for that user.
    Can anyone give me some pointers about deleting these double subscriptions?

Thanks,

David W. Baker