Nathan Brindle <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 9 Aug 1996 15:53:08 EDT
Interestingly enough (and completely off topic) I found a copy of the
source code to Phil Zimmerman's PGP in Borders the other night.  About
600 pages and about $60, nice hardback-bound book.  So tell me that
the FBI controls encryption in this country...:)  Anyway, the Justice
Department dropped its investigation of Zimmerman several months ago,
which seems to have left him free to distribute PGP without restrictions
(although he apparently still hasn't been able to get an export license).

Nathan