Ben Parker <[log in to unmask]>
Sun, 19 May 2002 21:30:25 -0600
On Sun, 19 May 2002 15:30:55 -0400, Barbara Passmore <[log in to unmask]>
wrote:

>Do you have the protections of  Language=noHTML; sizlim=250 (or less); and
>Atachments=No in the header of this list?

We do now.

We apologize for the problem.  Unfortunately, the LSTOWN-L list is peered with
a site in Sweden and the virus came addressed to the PEACH list from the SEARN
list.  This is no way to block or review this kind of mail between peers.  8-(

With the very soon implementation of 1.8e with built in virus checking, this
would have been caught.  For now, manual measures are in place.