"David H. Gleaves" <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 4 Mar 1996 17:57:52 CST6CDT
This morning, I also had six or seven subscription requests from addresses
that were of the form described below.

>You can tell them because the userid is duplicated in the subscription
>message. eg. ssturcke ssturcke <[log in to unmask]> has just subscribed
>to the FRANCIS-L list (Ecumenical Inclusive Franciscan List).

Every one of them was an AOL address and everyone of them bounced,
half because the addresses were invalid and half because of "full
mailboxes".

I too would like to know what is going on here.  Replies to private
e-mail would be appreciated.

Thanks,

David H. Gleaves, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor, Department of Psychology
Texas A&M University, College Station, TX 77843-4235
preferred e-mail [log in to unmask]
alternate e-mail [log in to unmask]