Dan Robinson Indexing Services <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 11 Dec 2000 09:42:58 EST
I've done something similar myself when our lan folks keep
changing the email server names. I set one for nomail and keep the
other active, but then it doesn't matter which one I send from, or
what the current identity of the server is.

Dan Robinson