"David M. Rosenberg" <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 22 Sep 1997 17:26:18 -0400
Pete,

Thank you for replying. In order to avoid having LISTSERV shutdown,
we have acted on both of your suggestions:

1. the virtual storage was increased and we found that despite
additional increases, LISTSERV seemed to have difficulty with
archives > 36 megabytes, so
2. we then trimmed the archives back to 36 megabytes

I'm still interested in knowing whether that is a known limit in
LISTSERV-NJE 1.8c on VM and whether the same limit exits in either
LISTSERV-TCP/IP on VM or LISTSERV for NT.