Mark Haas <[log in to unmask]>
Sun, 7 Sep 1997 10:44:47 -0400
Greetings,

As a first time poster, I'll introduce myself as Mark Haas, Assistant Professor
of English at Dakota State University.

I am writing to ask you all if you would be willing to have a group of students subscribe
to this list and ask you about the pleasure and pain of maintaining a listserv.

I am teaching a class in Advanced Composition that intends to introduce the variety
of electronic writing available.  The students would have to subscribe and look over
what you folks are discussing, then 'enter the conversation' by asking questions or
whatnot.

May I have your approval for this venture?  I don't wish for you to be spammed with
mail that you would prefer to avoid.  Please let me know your wishes.

Thank you,

Mark Haas
Dakota State University
http://www.homepages.dsu.edu/haasm/301/301.htm