Polly Lacy <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 14 Oct 1996 21:29:41 -0400
I have two other questions, also:  1. I did the Review command to get the
list of our subscribers and received a copy of the header with the list at
the end.  If our subscribers do this command to see the subscriber list,
will they also get our header?  Or was it because I'm one of the owners?

2. We thought we had our header set up to send a confirm message to each
subscriber, but when I last tried it by subscribing from a new address, I
got only the listserv welcome msg and our welcome msg and a message saying
I was subscribed.  The line in the header shows as:  Subscription=
open,confirm(4) Is that not correct?  We want people to have to send the
confirmation message back before they're subscribed.  Thanks for your
help!
Polly Lacy