Peter Rauch <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 13 Mar 1996 10:36:24 -0800
Given a LISTSERV-TCP/IP for Windows NT version 1.8b or
        LISTSERV-TCP/IP for unix version 1.8b

I want to install arbitrary files, as a list owner, for my subscribers
and possibly ALL others to GET.

I believe that the LISTSERV adminstrator must "seed" some file, or
config table owned by LISTSERV with the filename and some other
parameters, such as GET/PUT permissions. I know what the LISTSERV
administrator mechanism is for a VM LISTERV, but not for Unix/WNT.

I believe arbitrary files can be installed on the Unix and WNT versions
as well, albeit without all the nice FUI/AFD/Package services.

Can someone tell me: What must the LISTSERV Administrator do/define/enter
FIRST, before a list owner can install the files themselves?

I need specifics: "go to this table/file/directory, and make this entry ...."

A pointer to a manual/document title/page/version will be acceptable also.

Thanks,
Peter