Richard Griscom <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 18 Nov 1996 10:43:10 -0500
I'm a co-owner of [log in to unmask] and I'm having trouble
retrieving MLA-L FILELIST for update.  Below are the results of my
attempt.

First, I confirmed that I did not have a password on record for my
address.  I then tried to GET the filelist and received "Password has
been omitted."  I then tried to add a password and received "Internal
error."  A final attempt to retrieve the file without a password
failed.

Does anyone know what is causing this "internal error"?

Many thanks,
Richard Griscom
Co-owner, MLA-L

--
Richard Griscom / Dwight Anderson Music Library / University of Louisville
[log in to unmask] / Telephone: (502) 852-5659 / Fax: (502) 852-7701