Mon, 5 Aug 2002 13:23:44 -0700
On Mon, 05 Aug 2002 at 04:05:22PM -0400, Wheeler, Doug (NTC) wrote:

> My original intent was to make note for those that might not be aware
> that solid virus protection goes beyond blocking size and extension
> types.

I agree. Sorry if it seemed that I didn't.

If I weren't limited to dialup (I'm in the boondocks and neither DSL
nor cable is available) I'd make my list address a user on my machine
and filter posts through an AV program before bouncing them to
LISTSERV (which is running on a machine I have no access to).

Regards,

-rex
--
No trees were killed to produce this tagline, although ONE small tree
was tied up and tortured, and released afterward.