"Kathy in Pa. USA" <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 18 Jun 1996 09:07:55 -0400
I'm just switching from a majordomo list to Listserv, gosh is it confusing me.
Right now I'm searching the documentation to see if I can set it up so
recipients can reply to the list or the original sender only by repling to all
or sender only. Is that possible? It's a big issue with my group, we like what
we have now.
Another thing I'm looking into is it possible to have it enter a header into the
subject. Majordomo inserts (NLC) in front of all subjects so folks know right
off the bat it's from my group.
Some of the header docs confused me, so if the answer is in there, I read it
already but didn't  understand what I read. Sometimes my comprehension fails me.